Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Zucchini and Nutella Swirl Muffins

We had these delicious muffins today, Zucchini and Nutella Swirl Muffins, and they were really good.  We were pleasantly surprised.  I was a little worried as I was making them last night, the dough was more like cookie dough rather than muffin batter.  I actually had to fold in the zucchini rather than stir it in.  However, despite my worries, these are terrific.  They are moist, flavorful, and the hint of nutella really adds a lot.  The recipe calls for an extra large egg, and I only had large eggs, so I added just a little bit of vanilla for some extra moisture.  I love me some vanilla :)  These are a great way to use up zucchini, and we'll have them again soon.  They are super easy to make, especially if you already have shredded zucchini.  Owen, Oma and Noah gave these a 9, and Opa and I gave them an 8.  Each muffin (12 muffins) is 255 calories.
Tomorrow we're having that pasta bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment