Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Ingredients (8 servings—471/serving)
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar, grated
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup horseradish cream or dijon horseradish mayonnaise (I have used both, we like it both ways)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3-ounce) can French fried onions (I use less than this)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
Press meat mixture into a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 45 minutes. Top with French fried onions; bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.