Monday, July 14, 2014

Picky Palate's White Chocolate Lemon Poppy Seed Blondies

I found this recipe from Picky Palate at this link, and I followed the recipe almost exactly, I just didn't sprinkle the blondies with powdered sugar and I used 3 oz of white chocolate bars rather than just the chips.  Each bar was 229 calories, and I cut them into 12 servings.  Aaron gave them a 7, Owen gave them an 8 because he didn't love the lemon flavor, and Noah and I gave them a 9.  Follow the link and try these lemony sweet bars :).  Also, if you have leftover lemon curd like I did, here is another good recipe  using lemon curd, I used white chocolate pudding mix rather than vanilla, and we made 36 cookies at 171 calories each.  Yummy licious!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get the lemon curd??? Her White chocolate lemon cookies sound wonderful. Sure love you. I hope you know how much we love you dear daughter. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the lemon curd in the bakery section of Fry's where you find the pie filling.

      Delete