Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oatmeal Butterscotch Caramel Cookies

Our cookie of the week is Oatmeal Butterscotch Caramel Cookies.  These were really good!  I used homemade caramel sauce which I had leftover, and these turned out great!  We all liked them, Owen gave them an 8, Noah and I gave them a 9, and Aaron gave them a 7, but again, they aren't chocolate chip so that's a good score for him.  I made 48 cookies, which is one dozen more than the recipe said, so the calories were 128/cookie.  I like that these have oatmeal in them, I love any kind of oatmeal cookie, and these didn't disappoint.
Tomorrow we're having some muffins.

2 comments:

  1. I made your white chocolate/lemon curd cookies on Wednesday again. I love those things. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. these must be so many calories and yet you say not, but with the dulce de leche and the butterscotch chips. Wow! Love mom

    ReplyDelete