Monday, August 27, 2012

Funfetti Cookies

Cookie of the week is...Funfetti Cookies!  The boys loved these.  They are fun and colorful, easy to make, and taste great.  I got 24 cookies out of this recipe, so I must've made them smaller than I was supposed to, but they are still quite large.  The calories for one cookie are 169, and although they have a great flavor with the almond extract and the vanilla (hooray for the Mexican vanilla Aaron brought me home this past weekend), I found the texture to be a little off.  I think the cornstarch wasn't my favorite addition, but it didn't seem to affect the boys' enjoyment at all.  They gave them a perfect 10, and I gave them an 8.  Aaron didn't have any.
Tomorrow we're having a pasta dish.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have any because the rainbow sparkles were too scary. Plus I was too busy eating the chocolate chip sweet-rolls from last time!

    ReplyDelete