Monday, August 13, 2012

Fish and Scones


We had some really yummy food tonight.  We had my favorite fish recipe, Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia, which is my go to recipe because it's fast, easy, and only 150 calories per serving (a serving is what is pictured).  I love eating this fish.  I give it a perfect 10, Aaron gives it a 7 because he doesn't like fish very much, and same with Noah, and Owen gave the fish an 8.
Our bread was more popular with the guys, Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scones, it received an 8 from Aaron, Noah and I and a 9 from Owen.  For 1/4 of the halved recipe (I cut the recipe in 1/2), the calories were 418.  This bread had lots of flavor, but I rolled it out too thin, so it didn't rise like it's supposed to.  The crispy bread still tasted good and we all enjoyed it.

Tomorrow we're having the Tunell special :) chicken and rice and some blackberry ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I liked that bread so much. I'm not ususall into that kind of thing. Great work, Honey!

    ReplyDelete