Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Butterscotch Brownie Banana Muffins

Happy 4th of July!!!  Hope you are all having a great day.  We're with family having fun and celebrating.  Here is where you can find today's recipe, Butterscotch Brownie Banana Muffins.  These are easy and delicious, and a great way to use left over brownies and bananas!  I love Peabody's site, she's funny and real and has great recipes every time. 

We gave these a 9, they are so moist and who doesn't love butterscotch and brownies for breakfast?  They are 187 calories/muffin because I changed the oil to sour cream, and I used chocolate yogurt instead of vanilla because that is what I had.  Tomorrow we're trying Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers and Stuffed Zucchini.  Have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really going to have to come back to try some of these recipes. Love mom

    ReplyDelete