Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pioneer Woman's Linguine with Clam Sauce and Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake


The dinner we had was found in the Pioneer Woman's first cookbook, the Linguine with Clam Sauce, and we gave it a 7 overall. The boys and I liked it better than Aaron did. There were 6 servings and each serving had 353 calories. It's just noodles, cream, butter, clams and some clam juice, salt and pepper, lemon and garlic. Pretty great!
Here is the link for the cake.  Yummy!  This was a great, easy, moist cake, and we all really liked it.  We gave it a 9, and for 20 servings the cake had 325 calories/serving.  Tomorrow we're having chicken and broccoli, which we were supposed to have today.

1 comment:

  1. The clam linguini looks and sounds really good. I will have to try that. The boys told me that your cake was yummy, but I did not try it. Love me

    ReplyDelete