Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chicken Bacon Noodle Casserole


Sonia again.  I don't know where I got this recipe, but we enjoyed it.  I gave it an 8.  My daughter gave it a 9 and my husband gave it a 6.  I thought it was good, but thought it needed some onions and some more spices.  My husband said it didn't have enough flavor for him, even with the bacon.  My daughter said she really liked it and that it was almost a 10 for her.  It serves 6 and the calories per serving were 361.


Chicken Bacon Noodle Casserole

1/2 lb ground chicken, cooked (I used turkey since that is what I had in my fridge.)
1/2 lb bacon, diced and cooked
1/2 lb pasta, cooked
1 can cream of something soup (I used cream of chicken)
1 1/2 cups cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Mix everything together and put into a oven safe pan.  (I used an 8x12.)  Bake for 20-30 minutes until everything is hot all the way through.  A great way to use leftover chicken and pasta. (I did add some fresh thyme but didn't know how much to add.  It needed more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment