Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Picky Palate's Pepperoni Pizza Enchiladas

These are super easy and super good.  We all gave them 9, and they are 410 calories per enchilada, because I added a little more cheese than the recipe called for.  I love me some cheese.  This came together really quickly, and we all enjoyed it.  You can find the recipe here, and I followed it pretty closely.  Here's what you do.

8 tortillas
24 oz marinara sauce
51 turkey pepperoni
4 c mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350.  Put a little sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.  Place a little sauce, 4 pepperonis, and some cheese in the center of each tortilla, then roll them up and place them seam side down in the pan.  Top with more sauce, cheese, and the remainder of the pepperoni.  Bake for 25 minutes.  Serve.

Like I said, super easy, and you can mess with the ingredients/pizza toppings however you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment