Monday, March 11, 2013

Salmon with Garlic and Rosemary

 
 
This is a very simple, healthy and good weeknight meal.  I like this a lot because it takes so little time and tastes great.  I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it is so good and easy.  I added some lemon juice to it this time, and we liked it.  The calories are 186/serving, or about 190 if adding lemon juice.  I also have to cook this longer than it says, at least 20 minutes.  Aaron gave it a 7, so did Owen, and Noah and I gave it an 8.
 
Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Salmon
 
  • 3 cloves Garlic (I used a little more)
  • 2 sprigs Rosemary, About 1 Tablespoon Chopped   
  • 2 pounds Salmon Fillet (167/4oz)
  • 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 2 pinches Sea Salt
  • 1 pinch Ground Pepper

Preparation Instructions

Preheat oven to 425°.
Peel and chop garlic. Set aside.
Chop the rosemary. Set aside.
Place salmon on a baking sheet covered with foil.
Evenly distribute olive oil on salmon. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into the salmon.
Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the salmon is tender and flaky. Serve and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. My comments are not coming through. I guess I do have to figure out the proof. I will definitely try this one. Love mom

    ReplyDelete