Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dorie Greenspan's Caramel-Peanut Topped Brownie Cake

We had Dorie Greenspan's Caramel-Peanut-Topped Brownie Cake, and man was this good.  Aaron and I gave it a 9, and Owen and Noah gave it an 8.  We had 12 servings, and each serving was 508 calories.  This is definitely not a low calorie food, but it is worth the calories to eat this.  Yum.  We made some extra caramel sauce to go with this, as found in the Playing Around section of this recipe in Dorie's Baking cookbook, and added more caramel to the cake, and yum is all there is to say.  I'm just going to link to the recipe, which you can find at this website, and encourage you to make this soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This one I don't think I would make due to the peanuts, but the brownies I would love.

    ReplyDelete