Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Diner Cookbook's Crab Avocado Sandwich

So although we didn't all love this meal, Owen really liked it and wanted me to blog it.  I found this cookbook in the Diner Cookbook and I wanted to try it because it was a crab salad that didn't use mayonnaise, but everyone else wanted mayo, so oh well :).  Each sandwich was 304 calories, and Owen and I gave it an 8, Noah gave it a 7, and Aaron gave it a 6.  Here's what I did:

1/4 c sour cream
2 T lemon juice
1 t dill
1/4 t dry mustard
salt and pepper to taste
1 lb krab
sliced bread, toasted, with butter
1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced

Mix together the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, dry mustard, salt, pepper and krab.  Toast your bread, spread it with butter if desired, and slice the avocado and assemble the sandwich.  Eat :)

1 comment:

  1. To me with or without the mayo sounds really good. Sure enjoyed our time together. Love mom

    ReplyDelete