Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cranberry Egg Nog Streusel Muffins

These are a great breakfast treat, something very festive and delicious.  Merry Christmas!!!  I found these in The Recipe Girl's cookbook, but you can also find them on her website.  Noah and I made them together because he wanted a cranberry pie, and I suggested he try something a little less cranberry first ;).  These are great, I followed the recipe exactly, so just click on the link to find out what I did.  This recipe is the first recipe I have overcooked in my oven.  I went for the higher time to cook them, since my oven always requires longer cooking, but these were just a little overcooked, so start with the 18 minutes, or even check earlier.  Sorry for the horrible picture, night time remembering doesn't lead to great pictures :). 
 
Each muffin, I made 24 muffins, was 248 calories, and Owen gave them a 7 while Noah and I gave them a 9.  Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I will try these. We both like muffins a lot and they look really good. Love mom

    ReplyDelete