Monday, March 31, 2014

Chicken Parmesan Bake

Here is another quick, shovel it in type of food, rather than having a meat sauce, this one is chicken, with lots of cheese.  Use the same idea as the meat sauce, but cook the chopped up chicken with olive oil, garlic, onion, and spices to taste, then add the tomato sauce/tomatoes/tomato paste, some parmesan cheese, and then add in the cooked noodles, plop it in a pan, top with lots of cheese, and bake for about 25 minutes.  I gave this a 6, because I didn't feel like there was enough flavor, but everyone else gave it an 8, so a hit with the guys :).  The calories for 1/6 of the total are 413 the way I made it, but I think it could use more flavor, so amp up the cheese, spices, whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't like white sauces, but this would be better without the tomatoes, I think. I shall try it your way and see. Love mom

    ReplyDelete