Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pork and Stuffing Casserole

I made this dinner tonight because it's easy and tasty.  The meat I use is usually chicken, but we had pork available so that's what I used.  I just used a box of stuffing mix, made according to directions, some spices, some cut up pork, and two cans of cream of mushroom soup.  Owen and Noah gave this a perfect 10, but I gave it a 7 and Aaron gave it a 6.  The pork just wasn't quite right, chicken would've been much better.  Cook in the oven for at least 30 minutes at 400 degrees, but we had to cook it for longer. 

1 comment:

  1. i thought that the brown flat things were pancakes instead of the plate and I wondered why you were serving breakfast with dinner. Obviously, you don't need any more of my recipes. Sure miss all of you. Love mom

    ReplyDelete