Friday, June 6, 2014

Picky Palate's Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Syrup

I found this recipe for Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Syrup at Picky Palate's website, and since I bought my strawberries for $.87 per pound, I had a lot and wanted to try some new things.  This was incredibly delicious, none of us could get enough, and although they aren't chocolate chip pancakes, Aaron still gave them an 8.  The boys and I gave them a perfect 10, and with the chocolatey buttermilk syrup, these are worth every bit of their 256 calories.  That includes the pancake and syrup.  Anyway, these are sooooo amazing, I'll be making them again when I have more Nutella :).

1 comment:

  1. Your pancakes don't look pink like hers do. I don't think I would make the nutella syrup. I do not like the flavor at all. But the pancakes look great. We have not had an strawberries in our Frys here for quite a few weeks. Love mom

    ReplyDelete