Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Simply Recipes' Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins

I found this recipe here for Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins, and these were a great way to use up strawberries, and while not an over the top win at the house, these are a tasty muffin, and we gave them an 8.

The recipe made 21 muffins for me, and each muffin was only 122 calories, so that's nice to have a low calorie muffin.  The only change I made was to put in a little less pepper than it called for, but everything else I did just like the recipe said.  Follow the link above for the recipe and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These sound really good. Your dad and I eat a lot of muffins. I have several recipes, and wouldn't mind adding to it. I will get some strawberries and try this. Have you tried any other fruit with this recipe?? Love mom

    ReplyDelete