Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lemon Dijon Grilled Chicken

This recipe from Anne Burrell was a great one, and super easy.  I got this recipe from Anne Burrell's Cook Like A Rock Star cookbook.  Aaron and Owen gave it an 8, and Noah and I gave it a 9.  I like that I could do everything in the morning, and then just grill it at night, and we had a yummy chicken dinner.  Here's the recipe, cut in half, the way I made it.

1/2 c Dijon mustard
1 lemon juiced and zested
1 T rosemary
some red pepper flakes
1 clove garlic, smashed
salt to taste
a little splash of olive oil

4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs

Mix together all the sauce ingredients, then slather it all over the chicken.  Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.  Grill the chicken and serve.

I'll add a picture soon, just like with all the other recipes I've said that about :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good too. Today I am having pork chops. I used a clam chowder recipe from the International Cookbook and instead of cream used chicken broth. It turned out really well. Love mom

    ReplyDelete