Friday, January 9, 2015

Picky Palate's Soft Gingerbread Cookies

These were voted the boys' all time favorite cookies, and I loved them myself.  We all gave them a perfect 10, and this is such a great recipe which can be found here.  I only made the slightest change, I increased the cinnamon to 2 t and reduced the ginger to 1 t.  Everything else stayed the same, and each cookie was around 160 calories.  Owen liked these so well that he is asking for them for his birthday, so yeah, these are good :).

1 comment:

  1. These look and sound heavenly. I would prefer them like you did rather than so much ginger. thanks for doing this blog. I really enjoy it. If you have any easy recipes or crock pot meals that would help Andrea, please email her with them. I ordered her the crock pot recipe book and that should help her. Love mom

    ReplyDelete