Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Chili Lime Garlic Shrimp

This recipe started out from Picky Palate, but I made a bunch of changes, so we have a different recipe that turned out really well.  Aaron, Noah and I gave the shrimp a 9, and Owen gave it an 8, since he doesn't like the spice :).  This was fast and easy, and I'm glad it turned out so well.  Here's what I did:

1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 t chili powder
2 T butter
1 clove garlic
salt and pepper and garlic salt to taste

Melt the butter in a skillet.  Sprinkle the shrimp with chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic salt.  Add the garlic to the butter, then add the shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.  Serve with cheesy quesadillas and fresh veggies for a great dinner!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good and super easy! If I just cut down on the chili powder, it should work. Love you much. mom

    ReplyDelete